MyLife Online is MyLife MySuper's secure online facility that allows you to access your super account online 24/7.
Within MyLife Online you can…
- View your account details, such as balance, contributions, beneficiaries and transactions
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN)
- Update your personal details, such as email, address, phone number
- View and apply for insurance cover
- Switch super between different investment options
- Consolidate – roll any of your old super into your Catholic Super account
- View your statements online
Pension members can also:
- Nominate a drawdown strategy when making investment switches
- Change your payment amount and frequency
- Request an adhoc withdrawal via MyLife Online that goes direct to their nominated bank account
How to log into MyLife Online
Let’s get started. It only takes four steps. Here’s how:
Step 1 - Go to the Member Login menu. It’s in the top right corner
Step 2 - You’ll see a drop-down menu. Click MyLife Online
Step 3 - Now you’re at the Manage your account online page, where you’ll need to enter some information:
- Member number: Enter your member number in the box. If you can’t remember your member number, look at previous communications from MyLife MySuper, or call us on 1300 695 433.
- PIN/Password: Enter your PIN or password in the box. If you can’t remember your PIN, click ‘Reset your PIN’ and follow the instructions.
Step 4 - Click the Login button.
Now you have access to your super details. It’s that easy!
If you have any questions about accessing your super information online, contact us. We’re here to help.