MyLife Online is MyLife MySuper's secure online facility that allows you to access your super account online 24/7.
Within MyLife Online you can…
- View your account details, such as balance, contributions, beneficiaries and transactions
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN)
- Update your personal details, such as email, address, phone number
- View and apply for insurance cover
- Switch super between different investment options
- Consolidate – roll any of your old super into your Catholic Super account
- View your statements online
Pension members can also:
- Nominate a drawdown strategy when making investment switches
- Change your payment amount and frequency
- Request an adhoc withdrawal via MyLife Online that goes direct to their nominated bank account
How to log into MyLife Online
You can access your account online using your MyLife MySuper member number, without the letter on the end of your number, and PIN.
If you don’t have a PIN but we have your email address, you can use the ‘reset your PIN’ option to have a PIN emailed to you to get access. Alternatively you can call us on 1300 MYLIFE (695 433) and we will issue you with a PIN.